Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

Jamespeter100
Junior Contributor

Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

I like making things with the pallets out the back, I can't see where to attach a pic, so a link , http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ii_KnEOx_YY/UxenPC4gX1I/AAAAAAAABQs/N5ZJVcUYu9g/s1600/Wheel+barrows.jpg
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

Hi @Jamespeter100,

I've sent you a private message with some directions about adding photos to your post. Feel free to contact me anytime you need a hand getting the most from Workshop.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the community. Many thanks for joining us. I hope you find plenty of ideas, inspiration and information here. 

You might be particularly interested in these previous posts:

Cheers,

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
Wayne
Super Contributor

Re: Making things with the free pallets out the back. At least it stops so many going to landfill.

They are excellent! How did you make the wheels?
Wood Working with Wayne
Andy_Mann
Trusted Contributor

BIG thumbs up from me @Jamespeter100 they look amazing.

And thanks @Wayne for bumping the thread, I hadn't seen it before.

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects