Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Making things with pallets

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Making things with pallets

Wood work Projects.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Making things with pallets.

Fantastic work @Jamespeter100. Many thanks for sharing some of your creations.

We have lots of keen woodworkers in the community who also love to use recycled wood, including @Yorky88, @LePallet, @Peggers, @ProjectPete, @woodalwaysworks, @Oldfart, @She_Skills, @Wayne and @Beachbox.

You can check out some of their work on the gallery or by clicking on their usernames.

What's your favourite project you have completed James?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

If other members would like to see @Jamespeter100's fantastic creations, I'd recommend right clicking on his collage and opening up in a new tab so the image is much larger.

Also @Jamespeter100, you might like to share some individual photos of some of your favourites on the Gallery. I'm sure they would be popular. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Wayne
Becoming a Leader

I have access to a couple trailer loads of Pallet Stretchers prior to having been nailed as actual pallets. I have left my trailer at the location for the first load but with the extreme heat here in South Australia I have not returned to collect it. I bought myself a new Bench top Thicknesser and am looking forward to some projects with free pallet timber in the future.
Wood Working with Wayne
Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Making things with pallets continued

Animal planters, some seen on the internet, some own creations, the petunias have grown, and are looking more wool like now. Petunias purchased from Bunnings.6081CDD5-A137-4E32-8B8E-991D1DCC9310.jpeg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects