Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

HARD work...

JDG
Growing in Experience

HARD work...

I didn't realise how hard it is too cut, prune, saw, cart, clean and fill a 6m3 skip with all garden cuttings...IMG_3324.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HARD work...

Good work @JDG, I'm sure all the hard yakka was worth it. How's your garden looking now?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Ben
Making a Splash

Good to see you working hard @JDG!  Do you have any advice in keeping the neighbours from dumping their rubbish into your skip?  Nothing irritates me more than the sneaky rubbish dump by others (under the cover of darkness) into the skip you've hired with your hard earned!

JDG
Growing in Experience

It's looking a million bucks now Jason - thankfully!! Definately worth it at the end. Whilst doing it you think your never going to finish but when you whack that last little bit in, look back and admire the job you have just done - Well that's a good feeling particularly with a coldie in your hands :smile:

RosieW
Having an Impact

How many times did you jump in to tamp it down? I usually engage the help of my youngest in the green bin once or twice when I'm trying to fit in the autumn leaves!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects