Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Youtube tutorials

theskywaspink
Growing in Experience

Youtube tutorials

Just wondering if anyone has any youtube channels that are good for tutorials? It's been a long time since I've touched any woodwork at all, but I feel like I need a refresher over the basics, i.e your mortis and tenon and dovetail joints. 
Somewhere to start off and work my way up.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Youtube tutorials

Great to have you join in the discussion @Imakestuff. Many thanks for sharing some recommendations.

We are looking forward to seeing some of your woodworking handiwork shared on the site soon. We have an amazing community here full of clever and creative members and I'm sure they would love to have you share your work and experience.

Please let me know if you ever need assistance getting the most from the Workshop site.

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
r23on
Amassing an Audience

Hi these sites sound like they are worth looking at do you have the links for them just to make life easier.

I like the idea of jigs as specially when multiple parts need to be made.

Thanks Jason,

When we get some really rainy days I'll be digging deeper into the workshop. I'll share some photos of a router table table I made using the Ryobi router and router table from Bunnings. Busy at the farm at the moment.

Yes, I'll send some links. Bear with me for a few days. Busy at the farm, I've almost forgotten what my workshop looks like!

Slow day at work, and also a cold one in Adelaide.

I've been aimlessly wandering through Youtube (isn't that what it's for?) and come across a guy called Matt Estlea, looks like he has some beginner stuff that could prove useful to those who need a refresher after a long absence. 

Plenty of videos on how to make joints, what they are used for, through to some projects and larger stuff. Almost like being back in school, just no teachers yelling at you :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxWzA3ZlYEOLr1JkKH0ZMyg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects