Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What project are you tackling next?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What project are you tackling next?

Most of us have a long list of projects we'd love to tackle around our home and garden. But finding the time (and the funds) isn't always easy. We need to prioritise. 

At our place, the priority is currently to start planting in the backyard before the cold weather sets in. We've also still got some painting to finish off in our new backyard games room. 

What project do you need to sink your teeth into next? 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Joker
Having an Impact

Re: What project are you tackling next?

We also need to do some pool-side planting. And I'd really like to build a fire pit.

I have so many on the go at the moment that I have a white board set up in the shed. We have just ordered a DIY roller shutter for the patio so that will be going up once delivered. Other projects are vertical hanging gardens, re-establish the chook roost and run, cut back the grape vines etc for the green waste pickup and the list goes on and on. Pretty happy to be busy and making improvements.

I love the idea of the whiteboard in the shed @darylhewston! We've also been thinking about how we might enable Workshop community members to create lists of projects here on the site. It's always very satisfying ticking something off the list when you're done!

Good luck with reducing your list - I'm looking forward to reading more about some of your projects as you get stuck into them.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JP_Finlay
Having an Impact

Babyproofing the entire house because this little terror will be crawling soon!

image.jpg

I mowed the front lawn and hung some pictures. My least exciting DIY wknd to date :cheeky:
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects