Workshop
Ask a question

New studio shed project

TheSaltyreefer
Becoming a Leader

New studio shed project

6x9 Studio is on the way, electrical work nearly done all power lines laid, Air Con lines in, will start to box it out soon, amd then sheet it, going with ply as there will be alot of pegboard and shelves etc in there when we finish,

getting excited

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg 

Re: Studio Shed coming along (UPDATED PICCIES)

What a great project and it looks tops sofar :smile:

thanks mate

well into the way of smoothing out a few joins etc, and then we will sand it back and get it ready for the paint

WOW! This is amazing:; I absolutely love it! If I had a husband, I’d hope he was as good to me a you are to your wife. What a loving and beautiful thing to do for your partner.
It truly is an amazing space obviously made with love.
Good on you!!

Many thanks for joining in the discussion @LizzieLoo. I'm sure @TheSaltyreefer appreciates the encouraging feedback. 

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us and look forward to reading all about your own projects and plans. Please post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house or garden, or anything you have something to share. We have loads of helpful members sharing their experience and knowledge, and inspiring others with their handiwork and creativity. 

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

yeah she cannot wait to get into it :smile:

i loves her alot so its worth it, she does amazing stuff so I cant wait to see what she creates in the studio :smile:

Well between work and work and a million jobs going on at one time, we have all but prepared the Studio for painting, heading off today to get a few go fast bits and extra bits added to the M109r rocket ship and then to get the paint and suppliestoday1.jpg

Looking fantastic. Well done @TheSaltyreefer. Great to see video footage too. I hope more and more Workshop members start sharing video of their projects to help bring them to life for others.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

videos kind of bring it to life hey :wink:

Gotta be proud of the result sofar looks great :smile:

Nice bike too (I got a suzuki as well, a gixxer though with a engine about three times smaller than yours hahaha)

@Prawns 

thanks mate, well pleased, its all coming together really well

The Gixxers are good bikes, 

the 109 is a mental case lol 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects