Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Standard shed dimensions

Hodgy77
Just Starting Out

Standard shed dimensions

G'day all,

I have googled and googled to no avail, I am looking to put a shed up but hit a snag, the width of the area I wanted to play on is about 5.9m from the fence to the edge of the patio which is short of the 6m (standard width).

If I was to move the shed further back to clear the patio I would lose room and shorten my desired 12m length.

So I was wondering has anyone played with custom sizing sheds ? I'd imagine it would be expensive ? and does onyone know what the next size down standard width for sheds ?

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Standard shed dimensions

Some do 5.45 more common is 5.22 and fewer still do 12m length. Steeline might be worth a google, as a guide the Bunnings EnduraShed 6 x 12 is $9,549.00.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Standard shed dimensions

Hi @Hodgy77,

Great to see you make your first post and get a helpful reply from Brad. You might also find the Sheds section of the Bunnings website helpful - https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/garden/outdoor-structures/sheds. We are looking forward to seeing how your project progresses. 

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and trust you'll get loads of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects around the house and garden. Please post anytime you need a hand or have something new to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects