Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Power tool cabinets

Highlighted
Old-gal24
Established Contributor

Re: Power tool cabinets

@Cassy5   You sound like me around 10 - 15 years ago.  Always had the hubby to do the shed and outside work.  Ummm then I find myself, flying solo and wanting to fix this or that and on the phone to my pop in  a different state, trying to get advice on how to do this or that.  Then when I came down to visit I started spending more time in the shed with pop and not in the kitchen with Gran, then he took me out with him to buy timber and fixings etc.  And I found myself really getting into it.  Then when Gran passed away pop would come and stay with me and my daughters and he gave me encouragement and encouragement to have a go at making things.  I remember one of the very first things I made out of pine, a 5 fold room dividers, with two of them having cork boards for bits and pieces and the other 3 with gingham curtains, SEWING.  And if I have to say myself it turned out great and 15 years later I still have.  The 1st time pop came up to visit he gave me the courage to build a craft room for my daughters and I.  Now some dozen years later I've just build another one on a bigger scale.  Well almost still have a few odd jobs left before this one's completed.  Will load some photo's when done.

So never say never. And give it a go.

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects