Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Power tool cabinets

Arcc
Having an Impact

Power tool cabinets

IMG_6097.JPGNeeding to organise and store my powertools I undertook this little project.

Built almost entirely from wood repurposed from crates and pallets it was a very cheap build and kept me busy.

I am very proud of how it turned out and am now looking for a new project to work on.

IMG_2668.JPGIMG_2669.JPGIMG_3234.JPGIMG_3239.JPGIMG_3244.JPGIMG_3353.JPGIMG_3350.JPGIMG_3442.JPGIMG_3448.JPGIMG_3614.JPGIMG_3616.JPGIMG_3632 - Copy.JPGIMG_3647.JPGIMG_3654.JPGIMG_3644 - Copy.JPGIMG_3669.JPGIMG_5521.JPGIMG_3670.JPGIMG_5530.JPGIMG_5552.JPGIMG_5736.JPGIMG_5965.JPGIMG_5972.JPGIMG_5968.JPGIMG_5973.JPGIMG_6031.JPGIMG_6097.JPGIMG_6103.JPGIMG_6106.JPGIMG_6112.JPGIMG_6108.JPG

Prof
Becoming a Leader

Re: Power tool cabinets

What a masterly job !! Man I've never seen so many fancy joins.. :grin: Very nicely done..

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Workshop should give you plenty of inspiration for what to work on next Nigel! (@Arcc).

Thanks again for sharing your fantastic work. I'm sure these cabinets will inspire thousands of members and visitors to the site. You certainly have every right to feel proud! Well done.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Wow. Awesome work @Arcc. Sure looks like everything has its place!

Mathy
Becoming a Leader

Awesome 👏  Beautiful, bespoke cabinetry - love it :smile: As for those little four drawer storage boxes with the coloured fronts - I’ve wrangled a lot of those - never enough shelf space 😂 

Old-gal24
Becoming a Leader

@Arcc  You have done a great job, want to come and build me one... he he he.  

I am wondering, it apears you have put your benches on wheels, if so could you please tell me which wheels you used as I am looking to put wheels on my new build work bench when I keep changing all the time, as I think of my things I want to add to it.  :smile:

Cheers

Old-gal

@Tara86 might also have some feedback for you about putting your workbench on wheels @Old-gal24.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dj84
Finding My Feet

That's awesome mate

gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

@Arcc  Bunnings is my heavenly place. Timber and tools everywhere.

I think I just discovered a second heaven 😂😂🤣🤣

Mate what an awesome display of talent and quality work.

It's this Community that I have come to love for this reason. Meeting new people, developing friendships and seeing some awesome displays of talent.

Love it totally. 

Kind regards Rob 👍

Great work. I need a power tool bench/ holder. I have never built anything with wood. Sew knit crochet bake ect but not build. Mine will have to be very basic but I enjoyed seeing yours.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects