Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Poll: What is your most-used tool?

I'm sure if you took a peek into the shed or workshop of many community members, you'd find a huge selection of tools.

But what is the one that gets the most work?

Our latest Workshop poll on the front page asks a simple question: what is your most-used tool?

Let us know by voting in the poll and feel free to continue to discussion by replying below. 

Jason

Man-With-Tools.jpg

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

ProjectPete
Valued Contributor

Re: Poll: What is your most-used tool?

Drill especially after more than 500 screws going into my new timber feature fence.
Brad
Valued Contributor

Got to be the drill, although there is a lot of work coming up for my new plunge saw,
Kermit
Valued Contributor

I reckon these days its Allen keys. You need them to put together almost anything and everything. 

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

The drill is the most-used tool among the Workshop community, with 50 per cent of respondents in our latest poll nominating it as the item that gets the biggest workout in their toolbox.

Secateurs were the next most common choice, obviously from those avid gardeners in the community.

The full results of the poll can be found below. Thanks for voting and feel free to continue the discussion.

Jason

ToolPoll.png

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects