Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New studio shed project

Highlighted
TheSaltyreefer
Experienced Contributor

Re: Studio Shed coming along

I will update my Blog on Saturday, some exciting stuff has been happening, all moving along swimmingly, just in the process of hnaging the 2 large mirror doors on a runner, and then I will put up the large pegboard display panels x 3 I bought for a pressie, have the Swann going in soon, and I will probably end up putting a electric winch onto the roof just in case she needs to lift something heavy.Air con will be sorted out in the next couple of months and just weather proofing the access door

Apart from that the Studio is rocking and rolling

DIYology
Junior Contributor

Serious case of Workshop envy going on here 😍

Well done mate, serious dedication and great work. 

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Must be time for an update @TheSaltyreefer! Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to in the studio in recent months.

Hope all is well. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
breepbreep
Budding Contributor

Re: Studio Shed coming along (UPDATED PICCIES)

@TheSaltyreefer 

Hey mate, 
How did you prep the Ply for painting? I was thinking i'm going to need to give it a rough sand after patching up.

TheSaltyreefer
Experienced Contributor

Re: Studio Shed coming along (UPDATED PICCIES)

@breepbreep   make sure the smooth face is facing you, a light sand and away you go, we found we needed to do a few light patches with filler over the knots etc, good primer and your top coat

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects