Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New portable handy workbench

ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

New portable handy workbench

If you've read my member profile you'd know I haven't had a proper workshop/workbench since movign into my place a bit over a year ago. My backyard is dedicated to entertaining and my more than 6.6m garage with added storage space is currently exactly that - a storage space...the whole thing...our two cars are parked in the driveway...still... Anyway, I digress.

I've been "setting up shop" wherever it suits at the time and with whatever I have available to me such as tables, benchs, chairs, and offcuts of wood to get the right height/level. It's been interesting and at times frustrating.

So on the weekend I bumped into this little beauty and picked up a great deal to make things a little easier between now and my workshop being sorted out.

From built in power supply and working light, to storage and quick grip brackets it fits basically any mountable power tool (that's one of my drop saws (not included) and it just bolts on) and a vice grip plus rollers. AND it folds up and wheels away. Stoked!

workbench1.jpgworkbench2.jpg 

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Re: New portable handy workbench

Many thanks for your comments. We will pass your feedback to our merchandise team. The team is constantly working on ensuring that Bunnings offers the widest range of products for our customers.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects