Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

--Lightbox --Easy DIY project for anyone working in illustration, design, tattoo design, animation

Millie
New Contributor

--Lightbox --Easy DIY project for anyone working in illustration, design, tattoo design, animation

IMG_4287.jpg

Here is a link to the tutorial where I build a lightbox. 

This link will let you get enroled into a free tutorial class.

I have built my lightbox,using 100% bunnings material and also with their help getting my wood pieces cut there as I shopped for the rest of the materials. 

Class includes a material list.

Valid for the first 100 people.

http://skl.sh/2la0L9c

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: --Lightbox --Easy DIY project for anyone working in illustration, design, tattoo design, animati

@Millie

Welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join the community. It looks like you have some great skills and experience to share with other members. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects soon.

Please let me know if you need a hand getting the most from the site. You might also like to introduce yourself to the community.

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
Millie
New Contributor

Re: --Lightbox --Easy DIY project for anyone working in illustration, design, tattoo design, animati

Thank you for the warm welcome Jason!

I will be posting a new class in a couple of weeks.

Vicki65
Junior Contributor

What a shame i couldn't watch the light box as i had to pay to watch it.
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Sorry about that @Vicki65, we would prefer if all projects were shared freely. 

@Millie would you be able to share the lightbox plans here in Workshop so all community members can access it?  

Jason

Vicki65
Junior Contributor

Thank you Jason, I"m  a newbie getting familiar  with the page. I really like it, but some links maybe to advertise other products? Is that allowed? Pr maybe i didnt click on the post properly.

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

@Vicki65,

Thanks again for joining us. You have joined a friendly, helpful community of people who are happy to roll the sleeves up and get stuck into home improvement projects and it looks like you'll fit right in!

Could you please explain a little more what you mean by wanting links to advertise other products?

We only allow links to products when relevant to a discussion. We don't allow advertising or spam on the site as feedback from community members has suggested this discourages them to participate.  

Jason

Vicki65
Junior Contributor

When i clicked the link, it asked me to pay to watch the class of how it was made? So that is why I asked are people users allowed to advertise another company. So i figured I would go to youtube. Or maybe i mis read something on the post, it was late when i read it.

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification @Vicki65

We allowed @Millie a bit of lattitude with that link as you can sign up for a free trial to see the project that she has linked to. But as mentioned, we would prefer if all users shared projects freely and wouldn't have allowed it if payment was compulsory. 

Jason

jewel
New Contributor

Awesome, this is definitely on my to do list. I've been wanting one if these for a long time and nearly bought one on wish the other week. Thank you for sharing and for sharing the link.

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects