Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

D.I.Y. Ryobi one+ up and go workbench

Sarma1
Growing in Experience

D.I.Y. Ryobi one+ up and go workbench

Being in a rental property I hate packing and moving and there is never enough storage or space so I built my one+ workbench to suit all the issues 

the workbench holds all my cordless tools it is on wheels so it can be moved around or loaded onto a trailer.

i has slide out trays and other tools hanging around it.

the next stage is to fit power points and add a couple of extra slide out trays. 

No packing needed here just rolll away.

all tools are mounted so not to fall out 

44915617-C38B-48B9-9517-D5AAC39CDCAE.jpeg533D1BD4-5E62-47A9-8927-C33DD4474FD4.jpeg7CF9FD7C-E651-4C4A-B81E-9692265B0156.jpeg

happycreative
Finding My Feet

Re: one+ up and go workbench

Love it. I rented many years, I hear you. I have some power tools also craft equipment which i have now managed to put(organise) into plastic stack drawers and tools in tool box which I would like to (organize better) to find things easier, but I don't have a hard or sturdy bench to either clamp, hammer etc. At the present I am looking at a sewing machine project and keep looking at my Bi (folding table) its the type you get in Bunnings with the metal adjustable legs that fold up into the durable moulded plastic top, I have had it for years and it does most everything, eating at, writing, drawing, making lightweight projects: but now that I want to try my hand at other things I am wondering mmm table, workbench ??? My life is mobile these days, no family at home, I spend time up north or country towns I find and back again to Vic, at present I am in Vic in a caravan (old vintage) that I would like to fix up and trade for smaller but at present it's beyond my capabilities; with a view to travelling on the road in the future in a camper type van, ie Toyota Hiace. (lighter and no towing). I did tow a small trailer 6x4 on one trip, I wonder looking at your tools would it be hard to get your bench up on the trailer or have you ramps ? My first time here, look forward to sharing and reading and most of all learning.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love it @Sarma1, very well done. I'm sure this will inspire plenty of other Workshop community members. Many thanks for sharing.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're really pleased to have you join the community and look forward to seeing more of your projects and reading about your plans. Feel free to post whenever you have something to share or need a hand. And please let me know if you ever have any feedback about how we can make Workshop even more useful to you.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for joining in the discussion @happycreative. We're rapt you could join the community and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Please feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have anything to share with the community.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects