Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Advice on shed solution

davidbrown
Getting Established

Advice on shed solution

Hello everybody. My name is David. I’m a shed professional and I’ve decided to share my experience and knowledge with you.

I would be glad to help you in finding a solution to any issue related to this topic - choosing the right shed placement and a good-quality material, advice on a proper shed maintenance, creative ideas on using your shed and so on. 

Feel free to ask me in case of any questions. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Advice on shed solution

Hi @davidbrown,

Great to have you join us. Many thanks for introducing yourself and offering to share your knowledge and experience. Shed projects are very popular at this time of year and I'm sure many Workshop community members can benefit from your assistance. Perhaps you could start by helping @Woodleigh with her shed conversion project here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Garage-and-Shed/Shed-conversion/td-p/28241

A very warm welcome to Workshop. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. We look forward to seeing more of your posts soon.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
davidbrown
Getting Established

Re: Advice on shed solution

Thank you for such a warm acceptance to your community. Hope I will be helpful to people here.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects