The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.
You must be a registered Workshop community member to comment. Please join Workshop or sign in to join in the discussion.
He's adorable @LePallet. It must have given you a shock when you realised he had a screw in his mouth!
One of my kids swallowed a 5-cent coin when they were a toddler. We were of course worried that it would get stuck somewhere, but the x-ray was pretty funny with a big circle in the middle of his tummy. Fortunately the coin came out of its own accord a couple of days later as the doctor had predicted...
Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects