Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

how to install a nozzle in bathroom

vica
Having an Impact

how to install a nozzle in bathroom

4A19AC0C-806F-4548-86E8-4982F71A41D7.jpeg

Good day !washing is the last step of bathroom clean. Nozzle is more convenient than rags. I think maybe I can use the cold water valve under the basin to install a nozzle . Or is there other better advise? I need a guide : which hardware I should install to connect a nozzle ? Thanks a lot!

Vica

JDE
Becoming a Leader

Re: how to install a nozzle in bathroom

Vica have you considered swaping the shower rose for something like a flexispray bermuda hand spray, about 60 dollars at Bunnings . Screw the existing shower rose off a bit of plumbers tape and screw the new one on. Then you could use it as a nozzle and spray. Just an idea JDE

vica
Having an Impact

@JDE Thank you ,you are so nice ! Hand spray is great , but I have no ideal how to install it.

Vica

DE5811BF-425A-44ED-801F-ADEDF180C36F.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @vica,

It's great to see you've already received a helpful reply from @JDE which is fantastic.

You might like to take a look at bidet spray hoses. You could have a Kinetic 15 x 15mm Chrome Plated Male / Male Y Fitting installed and then an Evekare Chrome Bidet Spray could attach to the cold water valve. You'll need to check that there is enough room to install the Y fitting as there is limited room to work with. That would allow you to have a nozzle to wash down your bathroom.

Please let me know if you need further assistance of had other questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@MitchellMc Excellent! Thank you!

Vica

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects