Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Toilet roll holder shelf

Rodney
Having an Impact

Toilet roll holder shelf

IMG_1526.JPG

Community Manager's note: Love this project? We have step-by-step instructions for building your own here - How to build a toilet roll holder shelf

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Toilet roll holder shelf

Many thanks for the really positive feedback @GotLimiter. I'm sure @Rodney appreciates it.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We have loads of fantastic members sharing clever and creative projects like this one every day. Looking forward to seeing you join in the discussion and share your own projects and plans.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Bundaboy
Having an Impact

Who would have thought you could make a toilet roll holder a work of art, now I have seen everything, well done!

John82
Just Starting Out

I'm curious as to how you have attached this to the wall?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @John82. Let me tag @Rodney so he is alerted to your question about how he attached this very popular project to the wall.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We have amazing members sharing helpful advice and inspiring projects on the site every day.

Jason

Rodney
Having an Impact

@John82 

Wall plugs and two long screws, not great but still sitting on the wall no problems, in hind sight could have secured a small batten to the wall and then put 2/3 screws down thru the shelf part and into the batten

1118E1A0-646F-4846-880B-FA51DCC8A6F9.jpeg

Chas5353
Just Starting Out

I love this design. If not already established, this item should be distributed to bathroom

accessories stores in Australia,

I would love  to buy one off you.

Well done

Do you have an email or web site.???

Regards

Charles

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Charles (@Chas5353

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us. Workshop is a friendly online community for sharing home improvement questions and projects. Community member @Rodney made this project himself and it has certainly inspired many other people. We would be more than happy to help you build your own version.

Please note I have removed your personal details from your post to protect your privacy as this is a public forum. Feel free to let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Jason

Freda1
Growing in Experience

This is great, i have been stuck with ideas and this toilet roll shelf ties in organised space, clean and modern. Thanks again

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Freda1,

It's fantastic that you have found @Rodney's project of inspiration. As this has been an extremely popular project, we've put together an instructional guide complete with images and construction steps: How to build a toilet roll holder shelf.

Please let me know if you need any assistance in building this project or have questions.

Mitchell

loved this so much! a youtube video would easily rake millions of views!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects