Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Shower door not opening freely

thebexta
Just Starting Out

Shower door not opening freely

Hi - we've got an investment property in another state so I cant go and inspect the shower door (I have pictures).  It wont open/close freely. I know you can replace/fix up the rollers at the top but according to R/E "wheels" are broken - am assuming there are wheels that suport the door at the bottom. Anyone know this type of door and if in fact there are wheels at the bottom and if thery can be replaced, or do you think she is referring to the top rollers? TIA!be photo-2.jpegBathroom 1 photo.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Shower door not opening freely

Hi @thebexta,

Apologies that you didn't get a response to your post in my absence. Do you still need assistance with your shower door? It's probably difficult for members to assist with such limited information to work from, but I am happy to tag other members who might be able to help if you still need a hand. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're rapt you could join the community and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans. Please feel free to post anytime you have something to share or need advice. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects