Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Television in the bathroom

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: Television in the bathroom

Would you consider installing a television in the bathroom?

A TV in the bathroom could be a fantastic way to relax as you catch up with your favourite shows while relaxing in the tub. It might also be handy to watch the news and weather while you are getting ready for work in the morning.

But others might argue the bathroom should be a sanctuary - a peaceful place where you can relax, unwind and free your mind without any noisy devices.  

Would you consider installing a television in your bathroom, or do you already have one? Let us know by voting in this week's Workshop poll on the front page and by replying below.

Thanks for joining in the conversation.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
RenoQueen
Making a Splash

Re: Poll: Television in the bathroom

Maybe if it was integrated into the mirror. 

contemporary-bathroom.jpg

Kim
Having an Impact

We've been in our current home for six years, and were so excited knowing we had a lovely ensuite with a telly right infront of the spa!!!  Day spa lifestyle, here we come!  

Number of times we've used it: 0  :hysterical:

Better in theory than practice perhaps?

bathroom-with-telly.jpg

darylhewston
Becoming a Leader

I've seen this in movies but never in real life.  We don't even have a telly in the bedroom.

Cheers'n'beers

Daryl

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

No, I prefer listening to music to relax.

jaga
Having an Impact

You've got to be asking questions about anyone with that much spare time (to watch TV in the bathroom)...!!!

In the kitchen however - I seriously considered putting a screen behind the splashback in my kitchen renovation, but couldn't becasue the wall behind was asbestos and therefore couldn't form a big enough recess to house the screen.. In particular, somehting that could be sync'd with an iphone, or similar... Now that is something I would use pretty much every day.. Just imagine having your recipe, or following a youtube demonstration, or watching a football game, while making dinner..!!

7144543953_808e9b71b9_b.jpg

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Interesting @jaga. That photo looks like its an iPad screen. That could indeed be handy for recipes or just chatting on Facetime.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Most Workshop members won't be considering a television in the bathroom anytime soon according to our recent poll.

Only 14 per cent of respondents would consider installing a TV in the bathroom. 

Here's the full results:

TVBathroomPoll.png

Feel free to keep the discussion going by replying below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

If you have the money, why not purchase an actual bathroom tv like OCEA.

Capturewrwrwq.JPG

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects