Hi Everyone,i have a semi En Suite that comprises a 900mm Vanity and a Bath Shower Combination.We would like to add a Toilet,1200mm Vanity and a 900mm x 1200mm Shower.The En Suite measurements are 3.0184 Metres x 1.829 Metres.Can you help with a possible layout please?
Solved! See most helpful response
Is the door on the long side of the wall or the short side? Is it located on the left or right of that wall? Are there any windows?
You might also like to share a photo of what you currently have @Bernie. It will help members to see what you are working with.
Hello @Bernie, Here are some lay out ideas for your en suite.
My suggestions are :
1. Fully tiled bathroom. Do not use a shower kit set.
2. Plain glass shower panel to the tiled floor. This will make your bathroom look even bigger. Walk in showers are the best! ( just like a nice 5 star hotel! )
3. If the budget allows a wall hanging vanity instead of a floor mounted one. ( no more water damaged vanities )
4. Back to wall toilet suite so that cleaning will be much easier. Plus gives your bathroom a modern look and feel.
5. Believe it or not traditional hot and cold shower taps. You can use ceramic spindles if you wish, for that soft quarter turn convenience. Easier to maintain, diy product does not require plumber to fix and can be retro fitted to accept standard jumper valve type spindles.
6 A fixed shower head with hose. 90 percent of the time sliding showers self destruct. (the more moving parts, the more likely it breaks)
7. Tile insert shower waste! To complete the look!