Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

Sez
Building a Reputation

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

Looks fantastic. Great workmanship.  The laundry is my next project. I have very limited space and odd shape room.

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@prettyliving Amazing! Doesn't that look a treat, simple and on a budget. Thanks for posting.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Thank you @Sez All the best with yours 😃

Thank you! 😊 @MitchellM 

a_glen2001
Getting Established

Looks fantastic! Gives me hope that I might be able to get ours up to scratch too. Thanks for posting.

Thanks @a_glen2001 All the best with yours 👍🏻

Looks great and very functional too @prettyliving .

Well done!

It makes me want to do our laundry, but we only built this place 18 months ago and I don't think the wife would appreciate  a change this soon.

Thanks! @Aussie-Garden 

Yeh we only built a couple of years ago too but the laundry situation was totally not practical before. 

HandyH
Growing in Experience

Looks great! Well done. I like the idea of using the luggage rack (looks like?) to be able to hang things from, I think I can use this...I have had a similar idea to put spare towels in the bathroom and ensuite, but hadn't thought about it in the laundry :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects