Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

$500 Bunnings laundry reno

A3E92412-9D61-4CAF-A6DE-2793BAFF0861.jpeg

D49B31C4-1E7E-47D4-8E85-B9D33FB230DB.jpeg

Our laundry was pretty basic with just a standard trough and no storage. We wanted to make it more practical but had a very small budget. 
So we went to Bunnings and bought a large bench top, new sink, 2x cupboards and some beautiful tiles.  
It took us less than a day to put it all together, and the best part was it only cost us around $500 all up! 

prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

Re: $500 Bunnings laundry reno

@mybath Thank you 😊 that’s awesome 👍🏻 We love ours ☺️

jopren
Finding My Feet

Fantastic job.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @jopren. I'm sure that @prettyliving really appreciates the positive feedback. Are you planning your own laundry renovation project? We'd love to help in any way we can.

Welcome to the community. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
prettyliving
Amassing an Audience

@jopren Thank you 😊 

Did you already have all the sealant and tile glue etc? I find sometimes it’s all the little things that bump up the cost! 

Carmen555
Just Starting Out

This looks amazing, I'd like to replicate it, ours is also very basic with only a trough at the moment. Do you remember what cupboards these are please? And how did you order the bench top like this to measure? I love it! Cheers

Many thanks for joining in the discussion @lydsmiter and @Carmen555. Let me tag @prettyliving for you so she is alerted to your questions.  

And let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. As you can see, we have a wonderful community here sharing really inspirational projects and plenty of helpful advice. We are pleased to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

@lydsmiter the benchtop, cupboards, sink and tiles cost us around $450 all up and then we spent another $50 or so on the glue, grout and sealant which brought the total spend to around $500 👍🏻

@Carmen555 

Thank you! So everything we got from Bunnings, the cupboards we used are called the Practa 1000mm melamine base cabinets - $99 each. The bench top we used is Marquee 2400x600x25mm white laminate bench top for $99, we were lucky the size was perfect for our space but you can buy them in smaller sizes. We cut a hole in the benchtop ourselves using a jig saw and then slid the new sink in. The sink we we bought is called the Estilo 610x510x250mm stainless steel laundry trough $115. Hope that helps 😊

David64
Getting Established

looks amazing

must do it to ours

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects